.

Friday, August 2, 2013

How I started the Beauty Caboodle

I started this blog because of my own  beauty caboodle and figured I could not be the only woman that carries as my family says a big makeup case around. I  love my caboodle I do not travel without it. If I go somewhere without my caboodle I feel like something is missing. I have had two caboodle`s in my lifetime.  I needed  to purchase  a larger one because I needed more room to  to put my growing  makeup collection  and other things.  
This is my latest caboodle : 

 
This is how it looks on the inside 
I know it is supposed to be organized but at least I have a place to put  my stuff. Right,  well either way it does serve its purpose. It is bit larger than my other one it has large bottom  compartment that fits my eyeshadow palette and my hair  brushes I know although that should be in another place.  The side trays fits my lipsticks, foundation, jewelry or what ever I can fit there. Overall I like my big  case just need to get organized. This where my idea for 
this blog came from one big makeup case.  I brought my caboodle at Target it comes in small and large. The large cost about  $28
So tell me what`s inside your caboodle?  

No comments:

Post a Comment